It will be possible to join the XXXI edition of the Competition for the best olive oils of Rome and Lazio, "Premio Roma Evo", regional selection for the Ercole Olivario (National Competition), by Tuesday 17th January 2024.
The "Premio Roma Evo" award:
- is promoted by the Rome Chamber of Commerce;
- is managed by Sviluppo e Territorio, the Special Agency of the Rome Chamber of Commerce for the development and growth of Rome and the Lazio region, with the technical-scientific support of Agro Camera, Special Agency of the Chamber of Commerce of Rome for the development and promotion of the agro-food system, in synergy with the Lazio Region, the regional Chambers of Commerce, and the sector trade Associations.
The initiative is part of the broader project of promoting the agri-food supply chain, a strategic asset of the activities of the regional Chamber of Commerce system with the aim of enhancing the quality agri-food heritage of Lazio.
The main objectives of the Competition are:
- to valorise the best extra virgin olive oils coming from areas with national and/or community recognition of designation of origin (DOP and IGP) or from the various areas of the territory of Rome and Lazio to promote their knowledge and strengthen their presence in foreign markets, choosing and indicating quality oils that can at the same time achieve consumer appreciation;
- to stimulate olive growers and millers to improve the quality of the product and its diversification.
Methods for joining the Competition:
- on-line, using the platform created by the Ercole Olivario National Competition, specifying the region you belong to : https://ercoleolivario.it/iscrizioni/.